- Hunger regulation support targeting fat cells*
- Supports the body's natural leptin levels. Leptin is a fat cell derived hormone that has an important impact on hunger, food cravings, metabolism, and fat storage.*
- Designed for consumers with a body mass index over 30 looking for joint mobility and improved joint comfort.*
$38.51 / month
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||15 mg||25%|
|ORALVISC® (proprietary, naturally occurringsource of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs))||80 mg||**|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule (Gelatin, Carmine, and Titanium Dioxide), Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, and Silica.
ORALVISC® is a registered trademark licensed by Bioiberica, S.A.
Manufactured in a GMP compliant facility.
What is it: Leptin88® is a formula designed to support the body natural leptin levels. Leptin is a fat cell derived hormone that has an important impact on hunger, food cravings, metabolism, and fat storage.*
Who is it for: Leptin8® is for consumers looking to manage and support healthy leptin levels. It is especially designed for consumers with a body mass index over 30 looking for joint mobility and improved joint comfort.*
Why is it different: Leptin88® is formulated with the patented OralVisc® from Bioiberica in Spain. OralVisc has shown in a clinical trial with 40 patients with a BMI of <30 in Detroit to:
- Normalize circulating leptin in blood and synovial fluid (the fluid in the joint)
- Providing nutritional support for healthy and flexible joints
In recent years the research on Leptin and it’s role in body weight has increased. Leptin has shown to behave similar to insulin and with increased circulating leptin the body becomes less sensitive. With decreased Leptin sensitivity the body becomes unresponsive to leptin’s messaging such as food craving. An increased body-mass-index (BMI) coupled with reduced leptin sensitivity, typically leads to weight loss resistance as well as metabolic alterations, which can affect joint and cardiovascular health.*
How do I use it: Take 1 capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
It’s The Science That Makes The Difference®